Do I need to provide tax information?

Publisher Service -

If you are a US entity (individual, partnership, Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership or Estate) that is not a regular corporation, then we need your tax information. This also includes US citizens living abroad and non-US citizens residing in the USA. 

You can input your tax information on the main Publisher account settings page here: Publisher Account Settings

If our payments to you in a calendar year exceed $600, then we will send you a 1099-MISC form and file that form with the IRS.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.