When you want to reach out to your customer base, you can do this through here: Send e-mail to customers
This feature allows you to send emails to your customers (people who have already purchased your products from us) or potential customers (people with your items in their wishlist or shopping cart). It is typically used to entice them to buy a new product or send them a special discount on another product. If you have not set-up any special discounts yet, you might want to go to the Special Discount Tool and create one first before proceeding. You may select customers who bought specific products, or a group of products, or customers who bought any of your products, or even those who have bought product X and Y but have yet to purchase product Z.
- PPP Cost: Because we don't want customers sent so many emails that they feel they are being spammed, we have placed a 3 PPP fee to each message you send to your wishlist/cart customers. It does not cost any PPP to just run the report with no email (see the option below), or to send email to customers that have already purchased your products.
- Note that customers have the option to disable your contact with them directly and to determine whether you're allowed to see their name and/or email address or not. Sending them email too frequently will cause many customers to turn you off completely.
- We provide this tool so you can target customers and improve your sales on site. Please do not send emails to customers that direct them to other websites (even your own). If you have any questions on this please feel free to contact us.
- To use this email tool, first select your customer criteria to determine which customers you want to reach with your email, then further below, enter your email message and send it off.
- These emails get queued, so please do not send out the same mail more than once under any circumstances.
- When you click the 'Send Email' button, your email is queued up on our server and begins to process immediately. It cannot be stopped.
You will receive an email when your mailing is complete. (You may need to check your junk/spam folders for this email.) If you do not receive the completion email within a few hours of starting your mailing, please contact publisher service. Re-sending the same email may result in spamming your customers and risks prompting them to unsubscribe from your future mailings.